My Biography

Hi everyone! I'm Sarina and it's a pleasure to introduce myself! 


I'm currently a senior at the University of Florida, pursuing a degree in telecommunication news. As an ambitious storyteller, I aim to use my knowledge and passion for entertainment and production to influence the industry with my storytelling skills and content creation. I'm currently a news anchor for WUFT News, the PBS and NPR affiliate in North Central Florida that airs live in 17 counties.  
I was previously a control room intern at NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers and a production intern at The Wendy Williams Show in New York City. Check out my resume!
This blog was created for my class, RTV 4594. Here you can find many of my blog posts, including some top restaurants in Gainesville and a recap of the 2020 Grammy Awards.



Comments

  1. Sarina,

    I enjoyed reading your bio! Sounds like you have a lot of great experience in the news field. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarina you seem like such a driven person! Wish you nothing but the best in your career!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts