Classmates

In this post, I will explore the personal biographies of some of my classmates.

Nicole Robinson is a senior at UF, majoring in telecommunication. She says going on a keto diet allowed her to live the lifestyle she wants. Her blog post about eating out while on a keto diet is a super interesting and informative post. It even got me considering to try the diet. It's a very interesting blog idea!

Lauren Reynolds  loves sports and fitness blogging. She shares workouts that can be done at home, which is great and convenient considering the circumstances we are in due to COVID-19. One post I really enjoyed was a workout you can do while watching the bachelor!

William Lunn wants to be a television reporter, but has a love for movies. His blog posts are simple and get right to the point. I enjoyed the post about Frozen 2, a movie I recently saw with my family. I love the reviews he does on movies. It is a very unique idea for a blog!

Comments

Popular Posts